Photo

Help! Photos Look Different Depending On The Monitor?

2 replies to this topic

#1 ericdao

ericdao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

So I have two monitors that i work on, one is a basic hp lcd and the other is a sony LED. I usually photoshop on the sony but i realized when i viewed the same photo on both monitors they look drastically different. The hp was very dull and didnt have much contrast while the sony had accurate saturated colors. Does this mean when i post my pics on fb people are seeing varies kinds of the same images depending on their screen. How should i edit these photos??? On the hp i have to saturate and add more contrast but when i drag over the image to the sony it looks way too saturated. Most people have basic lcd screens so maybe i should follow using my hp?

#2 carl0s

carl0s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Night OPhotography and Landscape Photography, Qi Gong, Swimming

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Its a bloody night mare no suggestions sorry I have same Problem

#3 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hi,
There is a big difference in lcd and led monitors in terms of their rgb color and pixel quality. Lcd can make your photo blur as it is not able to set the pixels of the photos according to size of the screen so the photo becomes blur while in led screens they adjust photo pixels according to the length of the screen so the photo remains as it is wheather screen becomes large.

Cheap Wedding Videographers

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users