2 replies to this topic

#1 Robbin Petter

Robbin Petter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Take your friends, family or even your pets photos and turn them into stylish
Canvas printing at Canvasdiscount.com. You can choose from many popular photos to
art styles such as Andy Warhol portraits, Julian Opie, cartoon portraits,
Banksy style portraits, Che Guevara, color splash, and many more.

#2 massy

massy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Canvas printing is the latest trend in the world of photography. It is not only easy to create canvas prints but can also be kept for a long time. The prints on the canvas sheets look realistic and attractive compared to those on the conventional photo sheets. Secondly the canvas sheets are not too expensive. You can create an album of your childhood memories, your marriage ceremony or any other event. If you have a computer and a printer at home you can print as many photos as you can. Here are a few tips to make your canvas prints look better and professional.

#3 Tyler Zachary

Tyler Zachary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Photography, travelling, music. My wife and friends

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

Hi, forum! This seems to be right place for searching for advice. Recently I moved to US and I'm interested in finding good deal about personal canvas. Would like to make my picture more interesting, so I'm wondering to make it really creative. Searched on the web and I found nice local company bestcanvas.com. Any experience with this canvas store? Seems good to me. Anybody work with them? dry.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users