Canon Powershot Sx260 Hs

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ivanna

Ivanna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

Hi everyone! I am new here. Name is Ivanna, nice to meet you!
I recently purchased the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS and I am loving it!
Except for one think; it records video in Quick Time format!! I use Windows Movie Maker to edit my videos and I have to convert it in order to do so, which takes time and it also brings down the resolution of the video. I could use my Mac laptop to edit my videos and convert them there but that's just to much extra work for me,...if there is any way to change the settings on the camera so that it records in AVI. format or another format that is compatible with Windows Movie Maker would be great!

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT? Please!? unsure.gif
Thanks much in advance!

-Ivanna

#2 chinagadget

chinagadget

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

Summer means many different things to different people. For teachers and students, it means time away from school. For church-goers, it means vacation bible school. And for gadget-lovers, it means the arrival of the new womage watches. Long have we awaited Apple to come along and upgrade the features we really wanted for the iPhone when it first came out. Now, it seems they have.

With the inception of the SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5 Screen comes the introduction of the highly touted bullet proof glass technology. Many people rave about the durability of this phone after having dropped it numerous times. This makes iPhone 5 cases less necessary to cover the face of the phone. However, the screen protectors could be of use when it concerns the highly smudging screens.

#3 alexnew

alexnew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

Your article is great. I do a research of cheap iphone 5 recently, it help me a lot. Thanks for sharing.
china iphone 5

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users