Need Help Deciding On A New Camera

2 replies to this topic

#1 SparkleAndShine

SparkleAndShine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

So, I've recently been really wanting to get into photography and I've been looking around for a new camera. Mainly, I want something that isn't too expensive (under $1,000) and has a high fps rate, as I like to photograph sports. Right now, I'm trying to decide between the Pentax K5 and the Sony SLT A65. Could anyone offer their opinion or advice on which camera I should buy? I'm very open to new ideas and offers. Thank you in advance! smile.gif

#2 Bee Jay

Bee Jay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Interests:Sport, Photograph, obviously, buses, trains, and music.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

I think the comparison page is reallly good, it kind of tells you all you need to know really. The Pentax works better in low light & has better image quality & is weather proofed, something that I think is really handy, it can be annoying havng to run for cover when the weather gets bad; that or you stick it out & hope the camera doesn't die on you. The Sony does have a higher fps rate, which could be very good for sports action, although the Pentaz does have twice the shutter speed of the Sony. There's little between them; if you might want to buy more lenses in the future, maybe look at the Pentax, I bought one, partially because I knew that there is a huge range of lenses dating back many years that are still fit on modern Pentax DSLRs.

John

#3 phsoengs

phsoengs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

This may be everyone is most diablo 3 gold concerned about the issue, I believe, and lz a number of playing Diablo II players, most of them already diablo 3 items have, is about to have to face to buy a d3 gold house, buying a car, stocks, fried gold, etc. dealings. In fact, as an economic system, d3, economic run is bound to comply with the basic laws of the Mankiw God economics about gold seller for d3, those models may not have access to a higher level of economics books.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users