Photo

For Mark

No replies to this topic

#1 Paul_77

Paul_77

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Computers, Photography, Motorcycles.

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:45 PM

Mark,

You may have seen my previous post, subject "image size" It seems that only gazmaster has an opinion on this topic, so maybe it is not an issue for most members.
I am sorry for pushing you like this, but I really feel this needs to be considered. and I don' want to PM you again as I feel that is an intrusion.
The thing is, it is just too hard to give a real evaluation of a 2000 plus resolution image when reduced to 600 pixels. I have seen that most other photography sites that I have visited have larger images and I really believe it would help this site if 800 pixels were allowed, with a file size limit of maybe 250kb or something if server usage is a problem.
Another option would be to faciltate linking from an image hosting site, this does not seem to be a feature of photography sites like this and there may be a valid reason of which I am unaware.
I am a fairly new but active member of your site and I think it is the best photography site I have seen. I will continue to use and support it whatever your decision, but please, if there is a way, increase the allowable image size.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users