Photo

How To Recover Photos From A Formatted Sd Card?

5 replies to this topic

#1 jeccicasteller

jeccicasteller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:01 AM

I accidentally dropped my Blackberry curve 9630 in water and it got broken. so I had got a new phone and the memory card from the old one works well. But they I had formatted the card when transferred all my phone numbers into the new phone. But after that, I finally realized there were still numerous important pictures on it. and I had googled on the internet, and only find to recover my data by applying some recovery programs, such as iCare Data Recovery Free or Recuva and their links:
http://www.piriform.com/recuva
http://download.cnet...4-75628752.html
But I have no any knowledge about restoring data. I was also afraid they would damage the data again, what would I do next?

#2 davis shang

davis shang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

I had googled on the internet

#3 jeccicasteller

jeccicasteller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (davis shang @ Sep 27 2012, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had googled on the internet

What do you mean that? do you have any idea to settle my problem?

#4 Grace454

Grace454

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

Nowadays, formatting process could not actually erase all your original data from a hard drive or memroy card.

One could easily restore his data back with help of data recovery software.

1. Do not write new data on this SD card in case of data loss.

2. Download an efficient data recovery programs to restore your data back. I would recommend you to try a memory card data recovery freeware that has ever successfully restored all the data of my friend from a formatted hard drive. It could work well on a drive and memory card.

Read more information about this memory card data recovery freeware here: http://www.freeware-...d-recovery.html

3. Back up your restored data.

You are supposed to back up all your important data at least on two different locations after experiencing this trouble.

#5 9DVD6HD8

9DVD6HD8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

Advice to the sales computer place, usually ask to get a better way.Game of Thrones Season 3

We provide baby name necklace,If you want kids name necklace please click here

#6 Jodecly

Jodecly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

just had this problem with wifeys sd card. we had thousands of pics of our kid. couldnt access the card with zar, Vibosoft, recuva, and like 3 others. finally i just did a quick format to fix the table in the card so it could be accessed and then used Vibosoft card data recovery to get recover looked to be all of them. really easy, here is the tips: how to retrieve deleted photos from Micro sd card.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users