Which Printer Is Best For....

5 replies to this topic

#1 CapturingNostalgia

CapturingNostalgia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

I am trying to decide on a printer that would be good to provide instant yet quality prints for events such as Santa at the mall. Why do you guys feel is the best printer based on price and quality?

Andrea
Southern Illinois Photographer

#2 Printerdigital

Printerdigital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I would like to suggest you HP Photosmart A636, Canon Selphy ES30, HP5180,UPDR200, HiTi 730PS, Canon Selphy CP900. You can take anyone from these according to your needs and budget

affordable Printing Las Vegas

#3 lincoln marry

lincoln marry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

I do not think that the best printer is based on quality and price. Every printer has different features and their price varies according to those features. Some printers are to print less papers, some for large quantity of papers and some to print images.

#4 ramiszaro

ramiszaro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

From my point of view printers are well versed in style so try to come up with the best feature printers that would be affordable to make an initiate..

#5 reosjenkeri

reosjenkeri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I like cricket game so much !

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

May Hp printer is the best printer for business, I support this because its print quality always good.

#6 rohitkumar

rohitkumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hello friend.. 

For printer, you should choose only one brand that's Panasonic. Panasonic printers are one of the best printers in the world. So I would suggest you the same. You should buy Panasonic KX_MB2010 Laserjet Printer. It's a great printer for mid level buyers and regular users. The best thing about this printer is it's small size. It provides you the amazing features in a small package. Other features that it provides are prints and scans over network. It's a standalone copier. It contains ample paper capacity. Automatic document feeder facility is also available here. It would cost you for Rs. 12300. For more suggestions, try online option.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users