2 replies to this topic

#1 willy_boy

willy_boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hi All!!

2 weeks ago I broke my 10yrs old Olympus C765 Ultra Zoom which I loved and now am looking for 2 cameras that will replace that hole in my heart. 1 tough camera for the family and 1 bridge for me.

I was browsing in this site and I read,looked,compared at least 20 cameras in the beginner section and now......I can't remember even my name huh.gif

I am a total nb in photography and I just need a camera that does good quality pictures all in auto or with its own modes, without selling any of my bodyparts. Am I asking too much?

I promise you that I will never touch the ISO or the AF, I will never show to anybody the sensor or the zoom no matter how big it is...I just need a camera

The bridge camera should cost about 200-250 and the tough max 200.

I am positive that someone here in this blog knows what am looking for

Thx for reading!

#2 Joshua A

Joshua A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (willy_boy @ Oct 22 2012, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi All!!

2 weeks ago I broke my 10yrs old Olympus C765 Ultra Zoom which I loved and now am looking for 2 cameras that will replace that hole in my heart. 1 tough camera for the family and 1 bridge for me.

I was browsing in this site and I read,looked,compared at least 20 cameras in the beginner section and now......I can't remember even my name huh.gif

I am a total nb in photography and I just need a camera that does good quality pictures all in auto or with its own modes, without selling any of my bodyparts. Am I asking too much?

I promise you that I will never touch the ISO or the AF, I will never show to anybody the sensor or the zoom no matter how big it is...I just need a camera

The bridge camera should cost about 200-250 and the tough max 200.

I am positive that someone here in this blog knows what am looking for

Thx for reading!

I would recommend taking a look at Fujifilm bridge cameras if you are looking for a bridge style camera. They have a wide selection that suits even a $200 asking price. just visit the official site. http://www.fujifilm....ital_cameras/s/

Any of the cameras should fit fine based on your descriptions. smile.gif after checking one, just do a search at photographyBlog.com for a review on it.

The best is arguably the HS10/20/30 models. great auto and manual features, fantastic zoom range and admirable image quality for a small sensored camera.

As for the tough camera read this short product list and you might find one that suits your needs. Also check out the $100, $200, $400 dollar camera lists.

hope this helps you.

#3 willy_boy

willy_boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

Thanks A LOT Joshua!! It took me about 5hrs on line searching, reading,comparing etc.. but eventually I got my head around and I love that Fuji cam already!! and I found it even cheaper from the UK tongue.gif

About the tough camera I ll go for a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT2 or 3 or 4 I need to make up the best quality/money rate.

Thanks A LOT MATE!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users