Help With Finepix Xp10

1 reply to this topic

#1 brummiesue

brummiesue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

PLeASE PLEASE HELP............................I h ave a fugifilm finepix xp10 camera i currently have a 4gb memory card in . the camera isnt allowing me to take any photos and says "Internal memory full please replace card" I only have 3 photos saved on it and have erased them all...yet my photo count in the right hand side panel indicates to me i have 1328 photos stored!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant see how or where they are stored.
Can anyone help me with this...i have taken it to two camera shops and they think the internal memory is holding them but they also cant access or view anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Willy Wombat

Willy Wombat

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts
  • Interests:Photography and music

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Hi Sue
If you have a card reader i would use that to have a look to see exactly what's on the card, if there are any images on the card transfer them into a folder on your desktop, after doing this put the card back into the camera and format the card in camera, don't format the card via the computer, then take some shot and see if they are going onto the card.
If the images you have just taken are not on the card check to see if the card is not write protected, there's a wee slider switch on the left side of card as you look at it, the switch should be in the up position, you could also check the card is compatible with the camera.
If you have another card see if that one works, you may be unlucky and have a defective card, also I doubt the internal memory would hold that many images, 1328 is quite a lot if you are shooting at the highest resolution, hope this helps.

>John
> John

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users