#1 Darryn

Darryn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Rugby, Sport in general

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hi all,

Just a quick plug for my own site: Visit My Website!

But also a question - I added an RSS feed from my blog at the very bottom of the page - I wanted to show people the latest blogs and hopefully get more traffic to the blog this way. Do you like it? Does it work?!

Thanks,
Darryn
Sydney - photographing mainly weddings but some family / portrait work too | Website: Visit My Website

#2 GlynT

GlynT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hi Daryn,

Overall I love your website. It is easy to use, classy and professional.

My improvers would be:

RSS blog feed across bottom is good, but labels below images are too small - perhaps make them bigger or get rid of them?? - you probably want them for SEO so I woudl try to make them bigger if possible....

Also the list of links under main pic is too small – this may be because they are landing pages and it is not really necessary for people to see them but they are in quite a prominent place – if they are landing pages then I would try to put them right down at the bottom.

Images look a bit soft – I know this is not your photography – you are clearly too good for that so not sure what it is…. perhaps it is something to do with the flash??

By the way the photography is excellent (my favourite is the backlit couple standing by large stone pillars).

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users