• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Keatse

Keatse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Travel with a camera is everyone's good wishes. It seems like so many people are carrying one using them. So that as Smart phones have cameras internal along with excellent resolution, it is now one common tool. Because of this our computer is full of photos taken when something interesting happens or we've just become shutter happy. We capture every moment, be it of joy, sorrow, tragedy, romantic, horrifying – anything. When it can be wedding, birthday, festival, anniversary, graduation etc. it's mandatory get pictures. So our collections of photos grow and grow and grow massive. They're actually an important possession as they are the moments of our own life, captured in still frame. Through them we could relive yesteryear. Now, accidents happen. If, in a accident, you lose your complete pictures what is going to retrieve deleted photo ? Honestly, I'd personally disorientation. But freaking out won’t bring them back. Therefore you should a thing that provide your priceless frozen moments back. But first you have to know the reason your pictures will get lost. Removing storage device while transferring pictures or removing it without proper procedure.

Sd card is the common storage medium in camera, so let us to explor why we need to do sd card recovery.
*Delete pictures by pressing the "Delete All" button by mistake.
*Use camera taking a lot of pictures, but all or some can't find.
*Recover pictures from formatted camera.

If you want to know how to undelete photos from sd card , I suggest you use picture recovery software. This is the best way by far.

Here I will show how I undelete pictures step by step.
* Downloaded Tenorshare Data Recovery from it's offical webside, and placed in laptop.
* Open it up after installing. We can easily see four choices, "Deleted Recovery", "Format Recovery", "Partition Recovery" and "Raw Recovery". Since i have was deleted photos, here' chosen the "Deleted Recovery".
* Simply select the partition that we lost photos, click "Scan", then all of the deleted photos on the list.
* Select deleted files folder inside files list, check files in the task list window and then click "Recover" to begin Recovery.

The above method is applicable to Windows, if you want to perform photo undelete for mac , using the same method, but the software is not the same

Warning:
Do not to store the recovered data inside path that you lost them before or else you will not be able to use any photo undelete mac below to get them again.

#2 Carrie352

Carrie352

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Thank you for your post about SD card data recovery after deletion. I have learned a lot. But, one also can try anther memory card data recovery software that has ever helped restored all of my needed data back from a mistakenly formatted memory card.
Read more information about this memory card recovery freeware here:
http://blog4mark.blo...d-recovery.html

#3 jingjingli123

jingjingli123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Carrie352 @ Apr 27 2013, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for your post about SD card data recovery after deletion. I have learned a lot. But, one also can try anther memory card data recovery software that has ever helped restored all of my needed data back from a mistakenly formatted memory card.
Read more information about this memory card recovery freeware here:
http://blog4mark.blo...d-recovery.html

I think iDisksoft Data Recovery is a good recovery tool, it is free to try
http://www.idisksoft.com

#4 jingjingli123

jingjingli123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:12 AM

Deleted documents or pictures on Mac? iBacksoft Recover Data for Mac will help you to get all your lost data back. It can recover deleted pictures, videos, music and office documents in an easy way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users