2 replies to this topic

#1 N2Photos

N2Photos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 09:18 PM

[size=7][indent=1][b][i][color=#330099]

I have several lenses I have used for my 35mm SLR. I have a Konica-Minolta Dimage A200 and would like
to use these. Is it possible to interchange the zoom lense on the digital with one of the 35mm ones I own?

If not, can I use an adapter and screw the SLR lenses onto the digital without distorted images or other problems? I hate to have these expensive lenses and be unable to utilize them with the Minolta.

thanks in advance,
Wayne

#2 Tombob

Tombob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:46 AM

Unforunately no you wont be able to interchange the lenses.

You may be able to get an adaptor to screw to the front and use your SLR lenses in reverse for macro, but there maybe focusing problems.
i would NOT recomend this at all! It would also probaly affect the warranty.
I used to have a Coolpix 8800 that had a 10x zoom but not interchangable, i fitted one of the cheap wide angle lenses to the front filter threads and i could feel that the extra weight wasn`t going to do the bearings and motor any good at all so i promptly removed it and sold it off on ebay.

I believe Konica Minolta do a telephoto and wide lens for the A200 that is specially designed for it.

What `fit` are the lenses, they maybe useable with a digital SLR.

tom

#3 N2Photos

N2Photos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Tombob @ Mar 28 2006, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unforunately no you wont be able to interchange the lenses.

You may be able to get an adaptor to screw to the front and use your SLR lenses in reverse for macro, but there maybe focusing problems.
i would NOT recomend this at all! It would also probaly affect the warranty.
I used to have a Coolpix 8800 that had a 10x zoom but not interchangable, i fitted one of the cheap wide angle lenses to the front filter threads and i could feel that the extra weight wasn`t going to do the bearings and motor any good at all so i promptly removed it and sold it off on ebay.

I believe Konica Minolta do a telephoto and wide lens for the A200 that is specially designed for it.

What `fit` are the lenses, they maybe useable with a digital SLR.

tom

ohmy.gif
Thanks Tom for the info.

I really don't know how to tell the "fit" except that it is much smaller than the digital. How do I get the
information?

I have both the wide angle and telephoto by Konica, but it is insufficient for some of my uses. My SLR
is old but still useable. I have fallen in love with the digital and would like to use these lenses, however
if I cannot, then I cannot.

Perhaps I will sell them on ebay.

Wayne

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users