My New Website

19 replies to this topic

#1 Eli's Scenic Portriat

Eli's Scenic Portriat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hi I'm Eli an amateur photographer and medic in the US Air Force. I really love taking pictures and wanted to see if I could start my own business and share with the world... This is the first photography blog I've encountered and can't wait to look thru see what it has to offer and hopefully network and learn... Wanted to see if you'd take a look at my site and share any feedback or suggestions with me along with maybe helping me spread the word..... I am at elisscenicportrait.com. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back...

#2 Eli's Scenic Portriat

Eli's Scenic Portriat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Great news... I've made some major changes and updates that went live today..... Please take a look, would love to hear what you all think... Hope everyone has a great new year...

#3 Bryan Smith Photography

Bryan Smith Photography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Eli's Scenic Portriat @ Jan 2 2013, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great news... I've made some major changes and updates that went live today..... Please take a look, would love to hear what you all think... Hope everyone has a great new year...

Just checked out your website, wonderful work! The photograph of the house behind trees in the snow is great.

Bryan Smith Photography
http://bryansmithpho...y.blogspot.com/

#4 Eli's Scenic Portriat

Eli's Scenic Portriat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (Bryan Smith Photography @ Jan 3 2013, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just checked out your website, wonderful work! The photograph of the house behind trees in the snow is great.

Bryan Smith Photography

Thanks Bryan preciate you stopping in.... Btw loved the space needle pic, I so miss living in the Seattle area.....

#5 Bryan Smith Photography

Bryan Smith Photography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (Eli's Scenic Portriat @ Jan 3 2013, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bryan Smith Photography

Thanks Bryan preciate you stopping in.... Btw loved the space needle pic, I so miss living in the Seattle area.....

Thanks! Seattle is a very nice place, lots of good locations for photography

#6 Go wind

Go wind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Eli's Scenic Portriat @ Jan 4 2013, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bryan Smith Photography

Just visited your blog...! you are a gud photographer i must say.
Go wind'z blog

#7 Eli's Scenic Portriat

Eli's Scenic Portriat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Thank you so much Go wind...

#8 GlynT

GlynT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Hi Eli,

I just visited your website and although I like the layout (it is nice to see something that is not just the usual rectangular shape) - none of your photos in the gallery were showing - there was just a black space... I tried in both Safari and Chrome...

#9 Eli's Scenic Portriat

Eli's Scenic Portriat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (GlynT @ Jan 9 2013, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Eli,

I just visited your website and although I like the layout (it is nice to see something that is not just the usual rectangular shape) - none of your photos in the gallery were showing - there was just a black space... I tried in both Safari and Chrome...

Thanks for taking a look and for the heads up, I will check the site and server right away.a

#10 lightpursuer

lightpursuer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

Very Nice website with wonderful pictures! Oh and by the way I vote the fall scene from you galleries section smile.gif
lightpursuer.com-Catching the light

Photography is my middle name :D

#11 Eli's Scenic Portriat

Eli's Scenic Portriat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (lightpursuer @ Jan 10 2013, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very Nice website with wonderful pictures! Oh and by the way I vote the fall scene from you galleries section smile.gif

Sweet thanks, glanced at your blog, will take a closer look when I get home out on the road travel.... Thanks again...

#12 Daniel C

Daniel C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Nice job !
Hope it goes well for you
I love canvas printing ! My Photo On Canvas

#13 Jamie Hopes

Jamie Hopes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Eli's Scenic Portriat @ Dec 27 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I'm Eli an amateur photographer and medic in the US Air Force. I really love taking pictures and wanted to see if I could start my own business and share with the world... This is the first photography blog I've encountered and can't wait to look thru see what it has to offer and hopefully network and learn... Wanted to see if you'd take a look at my site and share any feedback or suggestions with me along with maybe helping me spread the word..... I am at elisscenicportrait.com. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back...

#14 Jamie Hopes

Jamie Hopes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Jamie Hopes @ Feb 25 2013, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Eli's Scenic Portriat @ Dec 27 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish you luck with your business. The photography business is very lucrative.

#15 surfoto88

surfoto88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Awesome photos Eli, I especially like the Cape Elizabeth Lighthouse. Where are you based out of? Have you ever tried printing your photos on wood? Best of luck!

Sincerely,
Wyatt
Plak That, Owner

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users