Downgrade From Dslr Canon 550d

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mikeyologi

Mikeyologi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

I have a Canon 550d which I purchased about a year ago with a view to getting into photography! But, having not had the time to commit to it I haven't really got very far. I like taking photos but never remember to take my camera out, and I think it's a bit big just to carry round everywhere I go.

So, I was thinking of downgrading to a good quality compact camera with a reasonable zoom instead. I go skiing and windsurfing regularly so having a larger zoom would be ideal. I also like doing bits of video recording so having HD would be good as well.

I am in the process of deciding if this is a good idea or not and if I do sell my Canon I am looking at spending around 200-250 and was looking for some advice and/or recommendations please :-)

#2 GTI

GTI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Get one with a manual control and then you can still work on your photography - Try Canon's powershot range - there are a few within your price range and they are pretty good.

--------------------
property photography | property photographer | interior photography | interior photographer | property virtual tours | virtual tour photographer | pub photographer

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users