Photo

Buying My 2nd Dslr Whats The Best One To Get?

3 replies to this topic

#1 chloeee

chloeee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Hi there, I am upgrading my DSLR at the moment I have a Olympus E420, I brought it whilst I was at college, I love this camera as it does everything I want it to but I want something can do more. I'm torn between a canon or a Nikon but I don't know to much about canons to go and buy one.

I don't want a cheapy one as i want it to last me and i don't want to have to upgraded it in a few years, so I am prepared to pay a little bit more to get the perfect camera. My photography style and what I do is mostly landscape and urban documentary... so would need something with a good lens (wide angle), good zoom.

I was maybe thinking about a Nikon D7000.... ????

#2 GlynT

GlynT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hi Chloeee,

So long as you go for Canon or Nikon you won't go far wrong. Anyone who uses Canon will advise you to buy Canon and anyone who uses Nikon will advise you to go for Nikon...

I would say that your best bet is just to look for the best Canon or Nikon offer you can get for your money - Canon have just released the 6D which may be the cheapest DSLR with a full frame sensor so that might be worth looking at...

#3 chloeee

chloeee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (GlynT @ Jan 7 2013, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Chloeee,

So long as you go for Canon or Nikon you won't go far wrong. Anyone who uses Canon will advise you to buy Canon and anyone who uses Nikon will advise you to go for Nikon...

I would say that your best bet is just to look for the best Canon or Nikon offer you can get for your money - Canon have just released the 6D which may be the cheapest DSLR with a full frame sensor so that might be worth looking at...

Hi GlynT,

Thanks for the advice smile.gif I will look into the Canon 6D, I have used many nikons before at college etc, never used a canon so that's why I am a little bit sceptical about buying one. But defiantly will do some research. thank you smile.gif

#4 GlynT

GlynT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

You're welcome... enjoy your camera shopping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users