I am new to all of this, have been looking at cameras for a couple of days now. I understand some basic's but still lost with all the information. I am a product designer and a keen traveler, so this is where a camera is needed in my life.
I am here to ask what camera you would recommend for me.
My needs are:
1. Take photos of my products. In my light box, upclose. In situ, with users in any environment.
2. Take photos of scenes when on holiday. Likely place are snowy mountains, ski runs etc and sunny places like Croatia.
3. Maybe Panorama for holiday photos.
4. Night time photos would be good to have, but not necessary.
5. My price range is £100 - £150.
6. I have been more interested in a bridge camera that is also compact.
Some cameras I have been looking at are, Nikon COOLPIX L610, Sony Cyber-shot WX100, Nikon Coolpix S8200, Fujifilm FinePix F550, Nikon Coolpix S9100, Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ18. Yeah just a few
I think this is everything, just ask if you need some information.
Best Regards Aaron
Would like to print these photos of products and mountains to mount in at least A3 and must be good quality.
And I have changed my mind on night time photos, I would love to be able to take photos of the mountains at night time.
Reposted as I think I put first one in wrong part of forum. This is the correct one I think.
Newbie Interested In Cameras, But Too Many, Help Please, I Know My Needs, But Too Many Cameras To Choose From
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users