5 replies to this topic

#1 Ayush Jain

Ayush Jain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hi Everyone,
Just joined the forum and i think that this forum will be of great help for me learn and explore my interest.

i am currently looking for a camera which can record really clear video (Mostly smooth) and have great inbuilt mic so that it can withstand heavy bass volumes in concerts. I want to explore photography and mostly landscape or nature based photography.

So please suggest me a good camera with a budget of 350 - 400 USD (20000 INR) to learn photography and understands different techniques and usability.
I prefer cameras which have great colour depth.

Thank you smile.gif

#2 rohitkumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

You can buy Nikon Coolpix AW110 in this price range in which 16 mega pixel clarity is given.

#3 jhaynne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

Thanks for posting this. WIll check out hte Nikon Coolpix and other options as well. *cheers

Buying a nikon dslr cameradoesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner.

#4 applejuicerss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.

runescape gp for sale
fut 13 coins

#5 sam.mark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

i don't know which camera is best for you but i know photography is a good art. i have seen a website and they offering a good photography services in any occasion.

wedding photographer london | asian wedding photography

#6 rsvalleyjack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Cameral is use popular in the daily life!

and everyone can use it to take a photo! It is good!

cheap rs gold           rs gold

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users