5 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel C

Daniel C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Hi All

I hope you don't mind me asking this question on this forum, but i am after some advice please

I am doing some work for a website that takes photographs an turns them into canvas prints

I am after some suggestions to what sort of images would be good for this use to help sales

Any help gratefully received

Best regards

Ed

You can view the existing site here my photo on canvas ( in the process of being remade )
I love canvas printing ! My Photo On Canvas

#2 Michelle Jackson

Michelle Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hej

I make this kind of things for the company www.sumopix.co.uk and we only use jpg files because they are small and very easy to convert to photoshop.

#3 MWP

MWP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

Nature inspired images sell really well, visit http://www.beeseye.com for inspiration.

#4 surfoto88

surfoto88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Canvas is pretty easy because most photos show up well. On the other hand, we print a lot of photos on wood which can be much more difficult to color match. Check out some of our work at Plak That Wood Prints. The lighter ones are awesome because of the woodgrain where as dark photos tend to take away from the natural tones.

#5 advadmariyo

advadmariyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

I had gone through the post. Today, Create trendy home decor or give a beautiful gift with a photo canvas. Photo canvases present your favorite family photos like works of art and add a classy touch to your living room or other space. Recently, One of my friends had created a beautiful photo canvas and gifted to her friend. Its really shows the creativity art of the person. I hope, Art work framed will stay in a good condition for a longer period of time.

foto op plexiglas

#6 rohitkumar

rohitkumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

I have worked as a coordinator for a national conference where an event called inception was organized by me and participants made canvas with the help of Photoshop jpg format images were chosen with great clarity and good mega pixels.

I am showing one of the canvas here:

html5-canvas-image-crop-diagram.png

t shirt printing | photo print | sticker printing

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users