1 reply to this topic

#1 Photomouse1

Photomouse1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Dear All,

We recently launched our website www.photomouse.co.uk. We offer a Photo on Canvas service. We are a family business and we really want to make our website as good as it can possibly be!!

We are looking for some feedback on the site. How does it look on the first impression, how does the upload work etc etc. We thought asking some experts was a great place to start, after all who knows more about photo's than a bunch of photographers!!

We will give you a 10% discount voucher for any product on the site if you email us a review. Good feedback or bad, we can take it!!

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from some of you soon. If you email your review to sales@photomouse.co.uk we will email your voucher code back.

Thanks
Angie & Dan cool.gif

#2 surfoto88

surfoto88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Angie & Dan-
Clean looking site. As for the upload and designing functionality, I would recommend a couple things. First, its hard to tell sizes so having some examples on there might help people imagine it on their wall better. Also, you may want to move the orientation button higher up because most people will do the different commands in top-down order. For example, I rotated my image to fit on the canvas before I saw the orientation button . . . All in all, really clean site that I think will do well. I know from experience that desiging the upload functionality is more than a notion so check out my site when you have a minute and let me know what you think. I don't do stretched canvas but instead print all the photos on wood. Take care

Sincerely,
Wyatt
Plak That Wood Prints

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users