Printing A Photo On Canvas

112 replies to this topic

#16 lumo

lumo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 01:42 PM

I've always used www.canvasrus.co.uk for their great prices and quality. Delt with them many times and never had a problem

#17 Georgie

Georgie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (lumo @ Sep 6 2006, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always used www.canvasrus.co.uk for their great prices and quality. Delt with them many times and never had a problem

CanvasRus.co.uk is a great website - thanks for the recommendation. It's resulted in my beautiful canvas print. Friendly and speedy service too. I would highly recommend them for putting photos onto canvas.

#18 Douglas Dunbar

Douglas Dunbar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (mmasters @ Apr 6 2006, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all - does anyone know a good company that prints photos on canvas?

Thanks for the help

M

Canvas Printmaker use Giclee canvas media - guaranteed by HP not to fade for at least 100 years. Canvases can be supplied rolled up or stretched depending on your requirements. All stretched canvases are coated with an anti scratch surface and are stapled round the back - not glued like some companies which are prone to peeling off after some years have passed. Similarly, high grade stretchers which have a deep base prevent warping of the frame over a period of time.

canvas prints

#19 dsingrite

dsingrite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:51 PM

I have used http://www.photoscanvas.co.uk - the lowest prices I have found on the net and the quality is superb! smile.gif

#20 blank-space

blank-space

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

[quote name='mmasters' date='Apr 6 2006, 08:58 PM' post='3278']

Thanks for the help

M

Hi, My company produce 1st class canvas, acrylic, deckchairs wallpaper and we are one of only 6 companies worldwide to create "true 3d" from your photos.

Please take a look at our website www.blank-space.co.uk

We only use epson 9800 machines so our quaility is the best there is.... and our prices are extremly decent

#21 hardhhhat

hardhhhat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

I have used www.largerpix.com quite a few times now as they do Canvas only and I stretch frame them myself as it's much cheaper to do it that way. I have had canvas and photo prints and been happy with both. They sometimes do a 2 for 1 offer where I did 2 different pictures at 20x16" on canvas for 35 - that's 17.50 ea......

#22 photo john

photo john

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (mmasters @ Apr 6 2006, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the help

M

you could try www.1clickprint.com or direct to there canvas page. www.1clickprint.com/canvas.

i have had 4 done now by these guys and i'm extremely pleased with the service and quality at a great price. Ring and ask for paul or scott. contact no . 08707 663039

John

#23 marktherapper

marktherapper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

Hi,

I've used this company a few times, very very good and fast delivery:

www.idealcanvas.com

Thanks
Mark

#24 Kyle8401

Kyle8401

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:31 PM

I go with canvaspress.com.

I've used them a few times now and they've consistently produced a quality product. They're also great to work with over the phone.

#25 desertpea

desertpea

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:28 AM

I was lucky enough to win a prize here with Photo Artistry and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I don't know how their prices compare, but the quality is faultless.

Jan

#26 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

For perspex art and canvas prints you should try htp://www.fourblankwalls.co.uk. They do higher grade canvas prints and reverse mounting onto perspex. The silver backed perspex is really cool!

#27 popupstands

popupstands

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:41 PM

Hi I have my own small business and produce High Quality Canvas Prints, I have a small collection of my photography work if anyone is interested (see link below)

I Don't have a web site but some of my photography can be seen at www.flickr.com/popupstands

If anyone would like a price just ask

Regards

Paul
paul@popupstands.com

http://homepage.mac....a...=US&lang=en

#28 Photo4

Photo4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

www.OPUSalbums.com is considering selling a very high quality canvas for A3, A4 printing on intermediate quality printers, (E.g. Epson 1400). Is there a demand for such a product?

Daniel Roberts
Incartek
daniel@incartek.com

#29 Tao

Tao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (mmasters @ Apr 6 2006, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the help

M

Hi there M,

well i'm not sure where you live, but there's a new company called Artisico, i ordered from them a few photos on canvas, they have great customer service and excellent results.

you can follow this link.

http://www.artisico.com

#30 casablanca99

casablanca99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:38 PM

MCanvasPrints is a provider of superb quality stretched canvas prints at the lowest price. Simply upload your photos to our website and we will print them on real canvas. It couldn't be easier!

http://www.mcanvasprints.co.uk/

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)