112 replies to this topic

#46 bubbaloo

bubbaloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:21 AM

Hi

www.point101.com are really good. THe website is easy to use and if you get stuck they actually answer the phone and are really good at what they do. THe quality is excellent and I ordered a canvas and it arrived in two days even though the site says 4-7! and they dont charge for delivery. Top notch service and they've got a great sale on right now too!

#47 Ragingbull

Ragingbull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:13 AM

Hi there, my friend had a print of his dogs done by Poparted which looked superb, highly recomended. wink.gif

#48 sunitasaloni

sunitasaloni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:11 AM

Hi to all.Had a look on pop art canvas.I have used them a few times - the image is sharp and they are finished to a very high quality as shown in the image:-

#49 mpaust

mpaust

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:20 PM

For as little as $200, Tom Seiz (http://www.theartiststouch.com) will paint your picture for you. He has painted several of my photos (http://www.michaelpaustphotography.com) and is a pleasure to work with!

#50 kittykat

kittykat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

Hi,

I recommend www.digitalmoods.co.uk they give an excellent service and have different frame size and options and lots of extras!

Kittys

#51 Paulmo

Paulmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

Hi, You should try www.you2canvas.co.uk. I recently looked around a few photo to canvas sites and they were the cheapest. Their website is also really interactive.

I ordered 2 images and they were of excellent quality and promptly delivered.

#52 heilmanc

heilmanc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

Check out Pop Art Workshop for great Pop panels from original photographs. We also print photographs directly to canvas at very affordable prices. Thanks!

#53 root

root

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

Ive used a company Called photique afew times, canvas' prints are always to a good high standard. wink.gif

#54 Armands Virks

Armands Virks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:06 PM

If you need better prices for the same high quality Canvas...

Prices starting 15 for 8x12. Sizes: from 8x12 to 48x....

They are very friendly. Any questions, just write to: info@lighted-ltd.co.uk Quick answer! wink.gif

#55 championi

championi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

www.ipik.co.uk - GREAT service!

#56 john_t

john_t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

I've used the company from the review on photographyblog a while ago for canvas prints and also large poster printing - http://www.photograp...igner_print.php

#57 ella_bella

ella_bella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:02 AM

I think that any one who currently buys inkjet prints should take a look at dye sublimation printing. The print is on a real woven canvas in very high quality and vibrant colour and depth. The print is very durable and does not need and protection on the print and can even go outdoors on there hardwood frames.The cost for a 20x20 inch canvas to the trade is only 24.00 and the resell value is excellent due to the high standard and the returns rate is zero unlike inkjet prints which are so delicate and need glossy protection. Have a look at the 4canvas site.

#58 ookaduka

ookaduka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:55 PM

I used a company who were featured on a TV makeover show with Melinda Messenger, it was:
www.Artylicious.co.uk

#59 fotoviva

fotoviva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:I love photography and creating artistic imagery for walls and interior designs, whether they are printed as canvas prints or acrylic art.

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:17 PM

Well as just about every other canvas supplier has put their site up for inclusion (even though the OP has already purchased their canvas) I feel it would be silly not to mention our site Fotoviva Canvas Prints which, along with a unique collection of professional photography for sale, also offers a photo on canvas service for photographers and the general public.

We also offer acrylic prints (or perspex art mounts) and ready to frame prints in a range of sizes. We can also print your digital image as a 3 part triptych canvas and use professional materials throughout. If you require a canvas print in a different size to what we offer just drop us a line and we can give you a price. The canvases are made in the UK and we offer free delivery.

I myself am a photographer and am more than happy with the quality of our canvases so please take a look at the site or call for more info.

Cheers
Jason

#60 A.Jenkins

A.Jenkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

Hi, found a good canvas printers if you are U.K based. Don't think they ship abroad. Actually got to have a good natter with someone from the site on the phone as well (A completely novel experience for me-have been going mad trying to actually speak with someone about what I wanted printing and not have to wade through loads of drop down menus on the website)

Anyway. Seem like a cool independant printers, Im pleased with their work, cheap as well.

www.orangeswirlprinting.com

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users