Printing A Photo On Canvas

112 replies to this topic

#61 alleycat1965

alleycat1965

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

We allways use www.digitalmoods.co.uk they are the cheapest I've found and the work and customer service is second to none all work in on top cotton canvas and all on stretcher frames too. They can print bigger than the website lists its best to send them an email as they can do discounts on quantity. They have a trade website that is even cheaper link from the site above.

Alleycat

#62 canvasprince

canvasprince

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:07 AM

http://www.photobloc.com are a good company for that =].
or if you dont fancy canvas, try getting a nice frame from http://www.pictureframesexpress.co.uk!

#63 Catapa

Catapa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

To reproduce a well achieved image, photo canvas printing is affordable and convenient. An Internet search will list hundreds of such photo canvas services. Here a test of two >> photo canvas printers <<

40% Discount on Canvas Print 24" x 24" - save 20

With the voucher code CANVAS40 you get 40% off on 24" x 24" canvas (20 / 31.99 off) from FotoInsight. The canvas is delivered mounted on a wooden frame, ready to decorate your home or office. Offer ends 30 JUN 2009.

http://fotoinsight.co.uk/canvas/

#64 qweff110

qweff110

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:00 AM

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Dutch police have arrested twin brothers on suspicion of robbery after their alleged

victim spotted a picture of them following him on Google's Street View map application, a spokesman said

Friday.
world of warcraft gold
Paul Heidanus, a police spokesman in the town of Groningen, said he believed it was the first time Street

View images had been used in a Dutch criminal investigation.

"For us, it is unique," he said.

A 14-year-old boy told police last September he had been robbed of euro165 ($230) and his cell phone after

two men dragged him off his bicycle in Groningen,110 miles northeast of the capital, Amsterdam.
cheap wow gold
The victim called again in March after seeing an image of himself and two men he believed were his attackers

on Street View, police said in a statement.

Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss

Heidanus said prosecutors sent a formal request to Google for the original photo because people's faces are

blurred on Street View.
buy wow gold
"You must tell Google clearly why you want them," Heidanus said of the photo request. In this case, "the

photo could provide an important contribution to solving a crime."

The company complied, and a robbery squad detective immediately recognized one of the twins.

Prosecutors will now decide whether to charge the suspects, whose identities were not released.
World of warcraft gold
Since it was launched in 2007, Street View has expanded to more than 100 cities worldwide. But it has drawn

complaints from individuals and institutions that have been photographed, including the Pentagon, which

barred Google from photographing U.S. military bases for the application.

A spokesman for Google in the Netherlands did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

#65 john.howis

john.howis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

I recommend us, http://www.thecanvaslounge.co.uk

We offer a create your own service on the website and we have printed photos on to high quality canvas and perspex for thousands of happy customers all over the word. Although we are not the cheapest company out there to offer this type of service, we use the best materials and guarantee the best possible finish, and we get a lot of repeat custom - so our customers must be happy.

#66 mathewdavid

mathewdavid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:20 AM

If you write "photos on canvas" in google , you will find its related result.Lots of company's list available at there.and they providing some free things on it and giving guarantee also on that.
So,please check it.

#67 Nancy0615

Nancy0615

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:22 AM

Shenzhen Jinyinda Technology Co., Ltd. professionally developing, manufacturing and wholesaling printer replacement chips:
Chips item codes of Special Offer this month:
HPCB435/436/388/CC364/7553A/X/7551A/X/2015/2025/2550/2600/CE505A/X/5949A/X/6511A/X/5942A/5942X/HPA/X Universal Compatible Chips
HP Color Series: 3525/3530/2025/1215/6015(NEW)

HP Black Dedicated Chips HOT!

SAMSUNG Mainboard Chip (Module):
4300 1640/1641/2240/2241/2245 310/315

Samsung 560R/565PRC, 1630/4500, 4550, 4725, 2850, 3050, 5530, 3470
Xerox 3428, 3200, DELL1815 (Special Offer)

http://www,szjyd.cn

#68 Visual Escape

Visual Escape

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

Get your canvas art prints from VisualEscape.co.uk. We specialize in turning your pictures and photos into bespoke pieces of art at a competitive price. Our Create Your Own Canvas section gives you complete choice and freedom to have your own images turned into a bespoke piece of art, an ideal gift for friends and family. We also offer you the chance to have your name turned into an original graffiti canvas by our team of illustrators.

#69 Nikon_pro

Nikon_pro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

The best quality I have found so far for photos on canvas comes from a newer company called Canvaspop (www.canvaspop.com). I like them because they can deliver my work to both the UK and USA. I am from New York but I live in London. I have printed 6 canvases with them. One print arrived damaged but they quickly replaced it at no cost. Excellent customer service and they know their stuff. I have also used Canvas on demand but they do not deliver to the UK yet and their quality is very good it's not the best I've seen.

Hope this helps.

Mauricio

#70 The.canvas.man

The.canvas.man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

Hi All,

I used to use online companies to print my canvases all the time, however I was really disappointed with the quality of a lot of the canvases I received! The quality was so poor I actually decided to start my own business printing canvases now 7 years on, I can offer the very best quality canvas with lamination( So totally scratch resistant and can be wiped clean with no damage to the print!) at really low prices. Wether it be rolled up canvas, or fully finished stretched canvases we can produce canvases from your photo's with a 24/48 hour turn round time and a cheap flat rate postage which delivers throughout the UK on an next day courier service. Satisfaction guaranteed!!

UPLOAD PHOTOS DIRECT TO OUR WEBSITE, http//:www.iseacanvasart.co.uk

CONTACT ME ON: info@iseacanvasart.co.uk for trade/retail price lists on your photo to canvas, rolled or stretched canvases

Thanks

#71 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:28 AM

HI there, it all depends on what you are looking for. Four Blank Walls provides printing onto canvas prints or onto acrylic prints or perspex art. There is quite a lot of difference between companies. Most of the cheaper ones print onto polyester and don't bother to varnish. These cost anywhere from 30.00 to 50.00 for a small piece. If you want something really nice then you want Dye Sublimation which stands the test of time. I would always opt for acrylic as this is simply wow.

#72 Jim Parker

Jim Parker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

You should try www.canvasprintsonline.com for canvas prints , canvas art and printing your photos on canvas

#73 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

A canvas printing company called ESJ Designs are fantastic at supplying prints on canvas. Their prices are the cheapest on the internet.

http://www.esjdesigns.co.uk

#74 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

I think it all depends on what type of canvas print you want?

Do you want a high quality one or a cheap naff one?

You get what you pay for really with canvas prints. We can offer medium quality or retail quality. We can also offer dye sublimation for commercial use or we can offer photographic canvas prints.

The difference is 20.00, 50.00 & 100.00

Don't forget acrylic prints as they are pretty cool too.

#75 Kerryk

Kerryk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

For Canvas Prints I would go with Point101 - they have just launched a new website with a fantastic new virtual preview system.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users