Printing A Photo On Canvas

112 replies to this topic

#76 Jace5645

Jace5645

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:25 AM

Giclee Canvas prints do a really good job. Their prices, customer service and turnaround was excellent. They also only use UV pigment inks, this helps your photos on canvas look their best for longer.

#77 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:51 PM

I use www.esjdesigns.co.uk for my canvas printing The prices are the cheapest I can find and the quality superb. An A3 canvas strectched over a frame is only 27 including postage.

#78 Jimmy1234

Jimmy1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:33 AM

Canvas Prints Online are one of the best company out there. Just try them out there canvases are alway's perfect

#79 spanish89

spanish89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

Hi im planning on having this image printed onto canvas in size 36 x 48inches.

The image originally was just a small on-line image that i found on the internet, that was only the size of roughly half the laptop screen,
however ive changed its DPI to 2,500 through Irfanview,
and its dimensions to 6,480 x 8,640.

When i open the image on my laptop with 'windows photo gallery' it just opens at the normal size that all images open at.
(Roughly 2/3 size of the laptop screen)

Although if i open it with paint its huge, and freezes my laptop as its too big to show on the screen, plus looks very blurry in paint when it doesn't freeze! :9

If i send this image to canvas print company and tell them to print it onto canvas size 36x48inches,
how good will the clarity be when i get the finished art canvas to my home??

Will it be the same clarity and quality in that size as how it looks when i open the image in windows photo gallery (photo 2/3 of screen size),
OR,
will it look very blurry and crap and look like how it looks when i open it with paint and it shows in my laptop screen at its full size dimensions??

Thanks

#80 fotoviva

fotoviva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:I love photography and creating artistic imagery for walls and interior designs, whether they are printed as canvas prints or acrylic art.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:54 AM

OK so you've increased the size like 3000% or something ridiculous like that - how do you think it's going to look?

You can't increase the size that much it will look utterly rubbish. Not to mention you are stealing someone's image which is copyright theft.
dry.gif

#81 blpanther

blpanther

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Canvas Picture, Canvas Print UK, Canvas Photos, Custom Canvas

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

I can offer our services. - Have a look on our website click on 'Start Your Order' - our application will keep calculating effective resolution which should help with sizing.
Also photo editing is available per request,

We do all that is absolutely necessary to create perfect canvas each time.
1. Colour calibrated workflow
2. Two choices of canvas media
3. Two choices of stretcher thickness.
4. Use of varnish matt or gloss (also semimatt/semigloss)
5. Quick turnaround.

Canvas Photo Prints

#82 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

I have used www.esjdesigns.co.uk for cheap canvas prints. They seem very good value and quick service.

#83 Tom Wiliams

Tom Wiliams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

Photos on canvas really do look amazing, I can't make regular photo prints anymore! I use a company in UK, canvasdezign.co.uk and they have awesome canvases and great customer service.

#84 bob101

bob101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:07 AM

Hi take a look at Website im sure they print photos onto canvas ..

#85 Canvas Art Prints

Canvas Art Prints

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

I recently used this site: http://www.infusionart.co.uk

they were able to resize and recolour my photo for printing on canvas and it was delivered within a week!

#86 lever559

lever559

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (sj_photo @ Sep 1 2006, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tsavo @ Aug 31 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have had a series made by a guy called Phil Gould he did me some as a special for 45 07963164628

cheers

Further to the comment above about Unit 2 Studios, I have also had experience of dealing with them and have found them to be of great assistance each and every time I deal with them.

I have dealt with a few companies in the past who have printed my photos on canvas, but the guys at Unit 2 always go the extra mile... meaning that I deal with them all the time, not to mention the top quality canvas prints they produce.

Unit 2 Studios come well recommended!

Hello mate,

Check out
wall art
Visit wall art

#87 pinkiow

pinkiow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

I just had some nice ones done by the original canvas company, they were so helpful.
I had one spot colour and one sepia, I can highly reccomend them!

#88 lincolnscofield111

lincolnscofield111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

Hello,

Ya sure why not i have a big name that provides services for printing on canvas but it is too far from your place. So better you get online services.

wallcreate.com

#89 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

Hi rolleyes.gif ,

I have used Digital technique for printing photos which gives sharp and exact results. They prevent over lapping of colors.

Digital Printing London

#90 squareonecanvas

squareonecanvas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Square One Canvas is a new exclusive canvas print company. This is our Grand Opening and we are offering 10% off, just enter the Discount Code "grand" at checkout. We offer a variety of sizes among three distinct types of layouts and we offer free standard shipping! We have the standard single and triple panel canvas prints but come check out our Cube Series!! It is a truly unique layout that you will only see with Square One Canvas. Our website is Square One Canvas and follow us for more info and promotions on Facebook.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)