Printing A Photo On Canvas

112 replies to this topic

#106 jackflaming

jackflaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

There are many good companies out there that provide services of photo printing on canvas. Here are some of them,

www.canvaspop.com/
thecanvasprintingcompany.com/
www.thecanvasprintstudio.co.uk/
www.procanvas.co.uk/

If you can specify your location, I can suggest you some more companies.

#107 giclee printing co

giclee printing co

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

We can print you good quality canvas if need be. Please check us out. We print using Giclee printers too which means the ink will last alot longer than the usual.

#108 massy

massy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

The laser printers and inkjet printers are two major kinds that are in use. Printing on canvas on each of these would require a different kind of paper. Furthermore, there are varieties of categories under the ones that you can use for inkjet printers. Depending on the various factors associated with the canvas, choose the one that would help you get the finest prints.

Signs ft lauderdale

#109 Cheryl Spencer

Cheryl Spencer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hi,
I want to share my some personal experiences of canvas photograph, I have my own wedding snaps that look so dully and they were in so bad condition, so my neighbors suggest me to visit magnipic.com. In this site they offer some good companies that I actually looking for to save wedding picture of mine, these companies are also came under the budge of mine. They really did the job so well that I canít imagine.

#110 Photomouse1

Photomouse1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

At Photo Mouse we offer great photos on canvas. Low prices and free P&P. Great quality products with ink that has a 75 year colourfast guarantee.

We are also offering a 10% discount if you review our site. it's www.photomouse.co.uk

Just email us a review and we'll send you a discount voucher.

#111 Robert Kennedy

Robert Kennedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi,
Iíve canvas print photograph of my sisterís wedding photographs and I did it from http://www.magnipic.com/, their canvas quality was fabulous.
So I recommend you the same because they did awesome job with the snaps at much lesser price.

#112 PerfectCanvases

PerfectCanvases

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Evening All,

If your searching for a professtional canvas printing service which will make your work stand out then please check out PerfectCanvases.Com. We have been specializing in canvas printing for many years and believe our products are one of the best on the market.

All our canvases are printed using the latest Canon technology. We use 400GSM 100% cotton canvas. All canvases are varnished to help protect against fading and light scratches. Canvases arrive with hangers and stretching wedges which in future if the canvas looses tension you can simply insert the wedges and tighten the canvas to desired tension.

If any more information is needed you can find our contact details on our website.

Have a great day from everyone here at Perfect Canvases.

#113 Jenny Pritchard

Jenny Pritchard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Photo on Canvas are the multiplication of a painting, photo, or other picture onto a bit of extended canvas material. The definitive picture is ordinarily more modest than the picture that winds up on the canvas. This sort of processing, expanding the definitive picture without losing its item or value, is reputed to be wide position printing or substantial organization printing.

Canvas Prints and Canvas Printing at 70% Off. Best quality and best prices in Australia. Order online to display your favorite photos in your home or office. Thanks and visit this link.

Canvas Printers Online - A Mostly Pty LtdCanvas Prints    l    Australia Canvas Printing

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users