5 replies to this topic

#1 arik

arik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hi all,

After five years of excellent service and thousands of excellent photos taken at different environments and conditions, using all the functions and features the S5 offers its suddenly "died".
Looking for substitute, reading editors and users reviews (Panasonic FZ200 and FZ150, Canon SX50 and SX40. cameras with a Tilt and Swiveling display) I believe the Panasonic FZ200 will be my choice.

Unfortunately, I read some users comments criticizing the photos quality being full of noise if any zoom is used, or, indoor photos or photos at poor light conditions lacking color accuracy and very noisy. Even photos that look good can't be magnified or cropped.

Since my main concerns while choosing a camera is photos quality I will appreciate Panasonic FZ200 user's comments.

Thanks

Arik

#2 bhtgrfbh

bhtgrfbh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Unfortunately, I read some users comments criticizing the photos quality being full of noise if any zoom is used

#3 Camerabuff

Camerabuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (arik @ Apr 2 2013, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

After five years of excellent service and thousands of excellent photos taken at different environments and conditions, using all the functions and features the S5 offers its suddenly "died".
Looking for substitute, reading editors and users reviews (Panasonic FZ200 and FZ150, Canon SX50 and SX40. cameras with a Tilt and Swiveling display) I believe the Panasonic FZ200 will be my choice.

Unfortunately, I read some users comments criticizing the photos quality being full of noise if any zoom is used, or, indoor photos or photos at poor light conditions lacking color accuracy and very noisy. Even photos that look good can't be magnified or cropped.

Since my main concerns while choosing a camera is photos quality I will appreciate Panasonic FZ200 user's comments.

Thanks

Arik

Hi. You might consider a DSLR. They take excellent photos and the Nikon D5100 is now being offered for a great price. You can look at it on my blog if you wish.

http://www.squidoo.c...00-lowest-price

#4 rspouch

rspouch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

I am using the Panasonic FZ200.It must be your best choice!

There is a will,there is a way!

rs gold

runescape gold

cheap rs gol

#5 rohitkumar

rohitkumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hello friend..

I have been using this camera from a long time. It's a great camera for you. It's a 12.1MP camera with 24x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom. It's a very light weight camera with the weight just 537g. It supports images in JPEG, RAW, MPO format and video in AVCHD and MP4 format. It coems with a 3" LCD display. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Point & Shoot photos quality is amazing. Other features that you get with this camera are white balancing, red eye reduction, self timer, etc. I think it's perfect for you. To know more about it, try online option.

#6 CP140

CP140

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

There's nothing wrong with the FZ200. You might not get the image quality that you might get with a DSLR and a prime lens, but if you're looking for a very capable camera with a decent lens... the FZ200 will be an option to consider. (Mine plays the backup role to my DSLR...but if I want something light, flexible with a decent zoom range that I can stick in my back pack and not worry about changing lenses.. the FZ is it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users