Photo

Recover The Lost Photos From My Sd Card?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rooyy00

Rooyy00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

I was going to format my USB connected on my computer. But, by mistake I formatted the SD card that also was inserted on the same computer via a Reader. So, I lost all my photos there. Do you have any idea to help me?

#2 Roly-PL

Roly-PL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

Don’t worry! I think I can help you.
As I know, the formatting process cannot actually erase your data on this memory card permanently. In fact, it is only the space used to save the deleted data that is marked as “Free room” for the new data. Furthermore, the original data would be still there until the new data occupies its space.
Therefore, in this case, all you should do is to select an efficient memory card recovery tool for retrieving your data as soon as possible, such as Recuva, TestDisk, iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.
If you also doubt, you could read more related articles and select a right recovery tool according to your own needs.
Hope these words could help you.

#3 adamclark

adamclark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Unfortunately deleted and lost important or valuable Photos form SD card, I advice professional and effiecent to photo recovery utility, you can use Kernel for Digital Media Recovery Tool. It is quickly restore all lost photos and pictre. To more details visit here : memorycard.freedatarecoverysoftware.org

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users