Could I Unofrmat My Sd Card?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam-opolo

Sam-opolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

Recently, I accidentally formatted my SD card of my digital camera. I know I am stupid. The photos on this SD card are really important to me. Could I unofrmat it? Any idea could be appreciated!

#2 Carl00

Carl00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (Sam-opolo @ Apr 12 2013, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recently, I accidentally formatted my SD card of my digital camera. I know I am stupid. The photos on this SD card are really important to me. Could I unofrmat it? Any idea could be appreciated!

Have resolved your problem?
Actually, as long as you have not written new things on this formatted SD card, you do have a big chance to restore all your important photos back with the help of a data recovery tool.
In fact, the formatting process is not erased all your data immediately. It is only the space used to save the data that is marked as “Free room” for the new data. However, the original data would be still there until the new data occupies its space and erase it permanently.
Therefore, you are supposed to save these photos back at the aid of a data recovery tool before the new data is written there. You should remember not to save any new photo or file on this memory card and then select an efficient memory card recovery tool to get back your lost photos, such as Recuva, PhotoRec and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.
You are supposed to do some research on their advantages and disadvantages for choosing an operate one according to your own needs.

#3 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Sam-opolo @ Apr 12 2013, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With out the help of software it would not be possible and it is also important to use some good reliable software. Try a software which could show you the preview of recoverable file with demo version and will full software it could recover your all files. I mentioned stellar photo recovery software to some one else here as well on this forum, It is the best see it here. http://www.photograp...amp;#entry22901
Here is the download link http://www.stellarph...to-recovery.php

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users