Photo

Nikon D5200 Vs Canon Rebel T5i(eos 700d) Which Would You Recommend?

9 replies to this topic

#1 f458italia

f458italia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hi,

I am choosing between the Nikon D5200 and the Canon Rebel T5i(eos 700D) but can't decide which one to get. I would really appreciate any help in making this decision. Or should I get another camera altogether? Many thanks in advance smile.gif

#2 rohitkumar

rohitkumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

Hello friend.. Both of these cameras are nice but when I compared these cameras I found Nikon D5200 better than Canon Rebel T5i. Nikon is one of the best brand of cameras which provides you the best picture quality. The main factor which attracted me towards Nikon are Nikon D5200 reviews which are simply amazing. It's a 24.1MP camera. It has 24.7 sensor photo detectors which is more than Canon. It's a very light weight which comes with LCD display of 3". The resulting image quality of this camera is unbelievable. Other features that it provides are self timer, red eye reduction, dust reduction. To know more about it, try online option. I think it's perfect for you.

#3 pqfanprud

pqfanprud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:19 AM

FFXIV beginners should be aware of one thing just before type in the game

#4 xban50

xban50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

If you are a teenage parents, you already painfully aware of their needs are the latest fashion and trend. It's like in the competition with their one with the latest fashion clothes and no. At the same time, this is our job as parents, in order to ensure that it won't go too far, especially in are out of the trend of today. We all saw the boys burberry bags have their trousers are too big, and display their boxer, and the tight low-cut blouse is so short, we see their navel show girl. In my opinion, this is not suitable for young teens, I saw the girl was only 12 in this way.

#5 xban60

xban60

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

Ventilation will also be a factor when buying motorcycle jacket. Coat with vent will provide better air circulation, increase ventilation, this will help you to calm down in the warm driving conditions.

In the end, most bike riding jacket with long sleeves, which helps to make a more comfortable fit, when you sit in the riding position. They provide the flexibility of the increasing number of levels.  http://www.voguejacketsca.com

#6 marcjackson

marcjackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

Canada Goose Online Parka can continue to perform faithfully for decades, long after other jackets lose their effectiveness, due to their proud of quality materials, historic craftsmanship and perfect design.

canada goose france

#7 xban70

xban70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

Household name pioneer and designers are always trends in fashion. They explore their creativity, and put forward the new way of dress collocation. Their style is composed of a general burberry bags lovers. For most modern people, into their appearance and or in accordance with the latest fashion clothes and shoes tend to be a sensible idea. Once a bag or shoes, a new version is released by a famous brand, they are trying to reduce their appearance and the heat collecting some information. Some of them go to their favorite brand official store. But, who wanted to flatter the rich fashion taste, but don't want to spend a lot of people, they will be glad to select some copy designer fashion accessories. No matter how, you need to keep updated with the changing trends in fashion.

#8 sarah97

sarah97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

canon rebel T5i have better performance.

http://www.modejackenonlinede.com

#9 trevorjb1406

trevorjb1406

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:photography, gardening, diving, travel.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

Hi,

I am choosing between the Nikon D5200 and the Canon Rebel T5i(eos 700D) but can't decide which one to get. I would really appreciate any help in making this decision. Or should I get another camera altogether? Many thanks in advance smile.gif

I'm slightly biased because I am a great Nikon fan. I would like you to look at my review of the Nikon D7100. I also have lenses and accessories on the page. It will give you something to compare to! I hope this helps you make your choice and good shooting in the future!

http://www.squidoo.c...eview-and-price

#10 Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Why not go the bit extra and get the D5300?  It has GPS and wireless features and processor is better then the D5200.

I did a lot of research on line and was considering the D5200 with the 18 - 140 lens but got the D5300 with the same lens for a few dollars more so felt it was worth it.

Canon is nice but I find the Nikon to be just a bit more solid in feel.

Good Luck.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users