4 replies to this topic

#1 thebassman

thebassman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:46 AM

Hey All,

I just joined here... was doing a bit a reading... great site! We've recently just started a photography-related site and thought you'd be interested as well. smile.gif Take a look, if you're at all interested: PhotographyCorner.com

Thanks,
Tim L. Walker

#2 thebassman

thebassman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 11:52 PM

I'm looking for somewhere on the web that has lots of photography tips and tricks on it to either post or direct amateur photographers on my new photography forum to. Anyone have any good ideas?

Any feedback on my site: http://www.PhotographyCorner.com blink.gif

#3 earthboundlight

earthboundlight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:32 AM

Tim,

Your site looks like it's off to a good start there.

In terms of sites with a lot of photography tips, you may be interested in mine. I have an extensive collection of weekly tips and articles with full search capability. As with the PhotographyBLOG site here, you can subscribe to my weekly PhotoTips via an RSS feed.

#4 thebassman

thebassman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 12:59 AM

Thanks for the link and the info. I appreciate it. biggrin.gif I'll take a look for sure. I may look into the RSS feed as well. smile.gif I'll have to take a look at the archives as well. I may be in touch. smile.gif

#5 thebassman

thebassman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:05 AM

Just to update, PhotographyCorner has been growing quite well since we've started. We've since added a Photograph of the Month contest, as well as themed contests as well, where photographers enter a photograph under a specific theme. The one we just finished was called "Fire & Water" - it was a blast. Our photography resources section is slowly growing as we add our own collection of tutorials, articles, and tips and tricks. biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users