Photo

Undelete Some Important Files From A Digital Camera Memory Card?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mesuere452

Mesuere452

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

I accidentally deleted some folders that contained several important and big files as well as some family pictures. The problem was that when I tried to recover these big files at the aid of several data recovery tools, all of them were shown as “zero bytes”. How could I recover them back perfectly? I know I should have made a data backup. But, I fotgot...

Help, please!

#2 Michaela3421

Michaela3421

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

Yes, you are correct! As one accidentally deleted his important files from a memory card or hard drive, data recovery software really could help restore all his needed data back, provided that he has not saved anything new on this card or hard drive. 

But, there are various data recovery programs on the market. And not all of them could be as efficient as we think.

Therefore, you could also try to retrieve your deleted files for free at the help of a memory card data recovery freeware, which has ever successfully restored the data of my friend form a mistakenly formatted Samsung phone memory card. Therefore, it is worth a shot.

Note: In case of similar troubles, you should remember to back up everything important all the time.

#3 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

You Can also try Stellar phoenix photo recovery software. It can scan up to 2TB storage media.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users