3 replies to this topic

#1 Clair9080

Clair9080

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

Hi, guys!

Recently, I had done some shoots with my digital camera. However, as I came to upload these photos to my computer, the computer seemed not to recognize the memory card of this camera normally. There was always a message that asked me to format it firstly. But, I had about 458MB of photos there. I cannot do that. 

Do I have to format it if I till want to use this memory card? What can I do to browse these pictures again?

Many thanks!

#2 Tina237

Tina237

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

Yes! You are right! You should never format it before you’ve restored all your photos off from this memory card.

The formatting process often would make things worse and even cause data loss sometimes.

So, in this case, what you should do is to select a free memory card data recovery program  to retrieve all your inaccessible photos back easily from this memory card here:

http://www.freeware-...d-recovery.html

This freeware has ever successfully restored all the inaccessible data of my friend off from a phone memory card. I believe it also will do a good job on your digital camera card. Just give it a shot!

Note: Do not save the restored photos on the same memory card in case of data recovery failure.

#3 Clair9080

Clair9080

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

Yes! You are right! You should never format it before you’ve restored all your photos off from this memory card.

The formatting process often would make things worse and even cause data loss sometimes.

So, in this case, what you should do is to select a free memory card data recovery program  to retrieve all your inaccessible photos back easily from this memory card here:

http://www.freeware-...d-recovery.html

This freeware has ever successfully restored all the inaccessible data of my friend off from a phone memory card. I believe it also will do a good job on your digital camera card. Just give it a shot!

Note: Do not save the restored photos on the same memory card in case of data recovery failure.

Thank your for your reply. I have downloaded your mentioned memory card data recovery freeware to my computer and followed the instructions carefully. Finally, I have got all my wanted pictures back, just like a miracle.

Thank you very much!  

#4 clipping path

clipping path

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:17 AM

You can get back your picture by using tuneUP 2014. It is easy to use with a poor condition. :D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users