OK! Don’t worry! The RAW SD card problem is not a big deal. As long as you take the right steps, you also can save both of your stored data and this SD card back successfully.
1. Do NOT click "yes" to format the SD card in case that the formatting process makes things worse.
2. Do NOT attempt to write anything new on this SD card in case of any data loss.
3. Download a RAW SD card data recovery freeware to restore all your inaccessible photos back:
This freeware has offered you four data recovery options to recover your wanted data back, such as “Deep Scan Recovery”, “Advanced File Recovery” and “Format Recovery” and “Partition Recovery”, etc. In your case, the former two can be good choices for you.
4. Do not save or back up all the restored data on the same SD card in case of any data loss.
5. After the data recovery process, simply format this card to see whether it can work functionally as before.
In the future, you should learn a lesson to be more careful about your data and always back it up well.