• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JaiJeff

JaiJeff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:54 PM

I have a Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Still Camera that my wife recorded some video with. I was trying to transfer the video using my Apple Macintosh G4 PowerBook using the supplied USB cable & iMovie, but this didn't seem to work.

Does anyone know how to transfer video to my computer? (The Kodak User Guide mentioned almost nothing about transferring video). dry.gif

Thanks!!

#2 donmac

donmac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:44 PM

When you connect your camera to the computer, after a few seconds the computer will detect the camera and treat it as another hard drive. You can then go to My Computer and you should see another drive there, (probably E or F). Click on this drive and the video will probably be in a folder. You can simply copy and paste the file in your hard drive. I am not sure how computer literate you are. If you dont understand, just say so and I will try to explain differently.
Donmac

#3 JaiJeff

JaiJeff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (donmac @ May 26 2006, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you connect your camera to the computer, after a few seconds the computer will detect the camera and treat it as another hard drive. You can then go to My Computer and you should see another drive there, (probably E or F). Click on this drive and the video will probably be in a folder. You can simply copy and paste the file in your hard drive. I am not sure how computer literate you are. If you dont understand, just say so and I will try to explain differently.
Donmac

Thanks, Donmac!! biggrin.gif

I will definately give that a try!! I'll let you know if it works. = j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users