New Leica Society

No replies to this topic

#1 Mark Andreani

Mark Andreani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:49 PM

I'm considering starting a society for professional and experienced, active amateur users of Leica equipment, both film and digital, and I'm keen to hear from photographers interested in helping me manage and start the society.

The Society will be aimed primarily at Leica and professional photographers, but membership options for enthusiasts and amateur photographers will also be available. We don't wish to exclude photographers who don't exclusively use Leica equipment - what's important is that you should have experience and ownership of a Leica camera - for example, you might be a seasoned M series user, or an R user now using R lenses on digital Canon EOS bodies.....

My idea is to produce a regular (ideally printed) member's magazine with high production values, online forums, galleries, and a range of other members' benefits. The society is meant to be a showcase for stunning and beautiful photographic work, so not really a place for collectors who do nothing with the cameras they buy!

I'm based in London UK but I'm interested in hearing from photographers worldwide. Also keen to hear from anyone with experience in hosting forums / html dsigners etc...

If you're interested in becoming involved please email me c/o info@markandreani.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users