Photo

Do You Have Any Idea For Me To Access My Pictures And Videos?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse167712

Jesse167712

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

Recently, Canon camera SD card suddenly becomes RAW and cannot be accessed. But, all the newly taken pictures and videos have not been backed up to my computer. Do you have any idea for me to access my pictures and videos? Do I have to format this SD card? Help me, please!

#2 9DVD6HD8

9DVD6HD8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

My canon camera alse have this problem, anybody can help us? thanks!

We provide baby name necklace,If you want kids name necklace please click here

#3 Clare26519

Clare26519

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

You should learn a valuable lesson to back up all your card or drive data well in the future.

But, right mow, do not format this SD card and also stop using this card in case of data loss.

And then, insert this camera to your computer and start to restore your data. In your case, you can take chances with some data recovery tool like:

http://www.4cardreco...tted-error.html

It has four data recovery options for users like you to restore different files back successfully.

Note: You’d better format this SD card after data recovery to fix its RAW file system problem.

Good luck!

#4 gamefun

gamefun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

In my opinion, the author's idea is advisable.I will make advertisement freely for your post,recommend it to my frields.Most of my frields are fall in love with rs. And under this circumstance,I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users