2 replies to this topic

#1 chriswaldren

chriswaldren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

Hi all,

I just given my site a bit of a refresh. Please take a look using the link below - I'm always happy to rceive feedback either via the contact form on the site or through this forum

thanks

smile.gif My Webpage

Chris

#2 stewart bywater

stewart bywater

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 01:43 PM

Nice site. Quick loading, simple interface and lovely 'graphs.
I like your black and white work, but I would like to have seen a bit more colour too. (Although you did cover this in your bio.)

I respect you for sticking with film, and I would like to learn 'argentique' photography, but I fear that by the time I have mastered it, it will be very expensive to keep up as a hobby.

Just one query: why is there no link to this site on your links page? Naughty naughty! smile.gif

Well done, and keep up the good work!

Stewart

#3 chriswaldren

chriswaldren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:04 PM

Thanks for the nice comments Stewart.

I was brought up on film and am very reluctant to switch entirely to digital, at least while film is still out there to be had. I try not to get too involved in the debate about which is best as its really about personal prference. I like my DLSR but for me film still has an indefinable something that gives it the edge. But both have their place.

I have corrected the ommission and there is now a link to this forum on my site - my humblest apologies to whoever I need to apologise too smile.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users