Photo

Need Advice To Rescue Camera Photos Back?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bennett394

Bennett394

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

I am really fond of taking pictures. So, I have specially bought a Canon digital camera to enjoying taking photos freely. And all the taken photos are also stored on the inserted memory card. However, yesterday, I just formatted my camera by mistake and lost all taken card photos. Is there any possibility for me to retrieve these photos back? I need your advice! Thanks a lot! 

#2 Bowen5768

Bowen5768

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

Immediately stop using this formatted camera memory card in case your lost data would be rewritten by new files.

And then, plunge this camera card to your computer and try to get back your data with some data recovery tools like 4Card Recovery.

Note: Always scan your card more times to find your original data as much as possible.

Here is an article that may give you some clues:

http://www.4cardreco...t-recovery.html

#3 Arno41191t

Arno41191t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

Don’t worry! You do have chances to restore all your camera memory card photos back before they are overwritten by anything new on the same camera card.

Connect your camera card to your computer and download a memory card data recovery tool to restore all your wanted photos back:

http://freeware-fix....d-recovery.html

This data recovery tool has offered four useful data recovery modes for you to easily rescue all your original camera photos back.

Note: Never try to format a card or drive without data backups again.

#4 Elijah7691

Elijah7691

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

I have ever had a great success to restore all my wanted photos and videos back from my formatted phone memory card with the help of a video tutorial.

So, I think it also could be your chance to rescue your camera photos.

Always store everything important at least on two different storage devices or locations in the future.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users