Raw Camera Memory Card

13 replies to this topic

#1 Darcy385

Darcy385

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

My camera shows a RAW card error and I am unable to access the inner stored photos. Moreover, since these photos have not been backed up, I also cannot format this inner memory card. What should I do to this camera card? How can rescue these photos back? Please, help me!

#2 Hilary342

Hilary342

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:47 AM

As to RAW memory card, here are some detailed steps for you to rescue your stored data back with data recovery software, like 4Card Recovery, Recuva, iCare Data Recovery and TestDisk,etc:

1). Do not overwrite or format this RAW camera memory card before data recovery.

2). Insert this card to computer and use your selected data recovery tool to scan it deeply.

3). Save and back up all restored data on another drive or card in case of data loss.

4). Format this card to fix its RAW file system problem.

PS: Always back up important data well in the future.

#3 Grover167

Grover167

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

Yes, do not forma this RAW camera memory card and insert it to your computer to check whether all your photos are recoverable.

Here is a camera memory card data recovery tool called 4Card Recovery that can help you out:

http://www.4cardreco...tted-error.html

Remember to back up all important data on different drives again in the future.

#4 Jonas354

Jonas354

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:28 AM

OK! RAW file system problem is not as serious as you think. It can be easily fixed by re-formatting.

But, in your case, for the precious photos, you’d better rescue them back before formatting.

Just insert this memory card to computer and rescue all your photos back with a data recovery tool. There are many similar data recovery tools online. Just select one carefully.
Here is a video tutorial that can teach you to take back your data step by step:

I hope it will work for you.

Also learn a lesson to back up everything important well.

#5 Damon Klein

Damon Klein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

Insert your raw cards to computer and see if it can read them.Otherwise,it's terrible.

Maybe you can use your photo put into painting.It's a good idea.

#6 Blair454

Blair454

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:22 AM

Have you rescued all your photos back successfully?

If not, my ways may give you some clues. In fact, my phone memory card also has ever confronted this RAW file system problem and all stored videos and photos are inaccessible, just like yours.

By following many suggestions over the internet, I have tried a lot of data recovery program online.

Fortunately, I have rescued them all back by using a tool:

http://freeware-fix....d-recovery.html

Note: Never format card before data recovery.

Never save restored photos on the same card after data recovery.

Never store all important files on the memory card only, just back them up well all the time.

#7 Eugene562

Eugene562

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:13 AM

Insert this RAW camera memory card to your computer and try to restore all your needed data back by using some card data recovery tools.

These tools are often developed for users like you to restore inaccessible data back from card or drive.

Here is a good one that can be your choice to go on:

http://blog4mark.blo...-raw-error.html

Of course, you also can choose another one that you trust it is reliable and practical.

Just remember to make data backups all the time from now on.

#8 wildstargoldvip

wildstargoldvip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

well , I am just in here. 

"Wildstargoldvip.com is one of the best place for Cheap wildstar goldwildstar platinum, Ws Gold, Wildstar Powerleveling! All of the Wildstar Items in here are cheap and safe! High quality and fast delivery within 5 mins!" 

#9 gamefun

gamefun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Buying GW2 service from rsgoldfast is the most convenient and fastest way.I can always get a secure delivery within 15mins minutes ,they can always make sure my enjoying not being disrupted and having execute more exciting. Buying cost-effective rs Gold from the most reputable online store:vipgw2gold is the best assistance of getting Guild Wars 2 Store Service.So I often buy GW2 gold at the following webpage: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/

#10 mmo7d01456

mmo7d01456

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

Who wants to be my friend?

Tyrant, we have to do a friend.

#11 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

You can download photo recovery software online from http://www.retrievephotos.com. Then insert the memory card into the card reader or connect your camera through USB port to your computer. Follow the steps and restore the photos in your specified location. Then after keeping backup of the photos, you can format the memory card.

#12 fifa15coinsvip

fifa15coinsvip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

I am one fifa 15 game lover. 

I have one site, hoping all of you like it.

http://www.fifa15coinsvip.com/

#13 imagecolorist

imagecolorist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:49 AM

As to RAW memory card, here are some detailed steps for you to rescue your stored data back with data recovery software, like 4Card Recovery, Recuva, iCare Data Recovery and TestDisk,etc:

1). Do not overwrite or format this RAW camera memory card before data recovery.

2). Insert this card to computer and use your selected data recovery tool to scan it deeply.

3). Save and back up all restored data on another drive or card in case of data loss.

4). Format this card to fix its RAW file system problem.

PS: Always back up important data well in the future.

Thanks for your your nice tips, its really informative. :)

#14 fifa15coins4u

fifa15coins4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

well done! 

come here and get more fifa 15 coins .

more fun!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users