Virus Infected Camera Memory Card

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ethel820

Ethel820

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

My digital camera seems to be attacked by viruses. All these stored memory card photos cannot be accessed by my computer. Every time I try to access them there, the computer would ask me to format this card at first. But, some photos there have not been uploaded there yet. So, I want to format this card before rescuing all my photos out. Do you have any idea for me now? Please, help me!

#2 Peggy56t43

Peggy56t43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:49 AM

Have you check whether the file system of this memory card is shown as “RAW’ on your computer?

In fact, as I know, your memory card problem could be caused by many reasons, like virus-infection, card problems, computer file system problem and more. So, your card may be not virus-infected.

And, as to your stored card data, no matter what causes this card problem, just insert it to computer and try to restore it back with the help of some data recovery tools. Just search one over the internet.

Here is an article that talks about how to rescue data from a memory card with not formatted error:

http://www.4cardreco...tted-error.html

I hope it will help you out!

#3 Tinalay3

Tinalay3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:08 AM

No matter whether your camera memory card is virus-infected or not, you’d better not forma this card for your stored photos.

And then, plunge this memory card to your computer with a card Reader and download a card data recovery program to rescue all your wanted photos back. There are many similar data recovery software online, like Recuva, 4Card Recovery, iCare Data Recovery Free and more.

No matter which one you choose to use, always act carefully in case of farther data loss.

Read more information of data recovery stuffs here:

http://freeware-fix....d-recovery.html

#4 Yvonne67

Yvonne67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:13 AM

The not formatted error problem often happens to memory card users and often cause inaccessible data loss problem. But, that’s not to say there is not way to fix it.

It is really easy: firstly rescue all your memory card data with the help of some data recovery tools, like

http://www.4cardreco...stem-error.html

And then, format this memory card to fix its possible card problems.

Note: Never format a memory card without data backups in the future. 

#5 Rosabel823

Rosabel823

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

I have ever had a great success to rescue all my memory card data back with the help of a video tutorial:

It has taught me how to restore lost data back from my memory card step by step. It is really helpful.

So, I think it may also give you some helps.

Note: Never forget to prepare memory card data backups all the time.

#6 Lenore565

Lenore565

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:54 AM

No matter whether your camera memory card is virus-infected or not, you’d better not forma this card for your stored photos.

And then, plunge this memory card to your computer with a card Reader and download a card data recovery program to rescue all your wanted photos back. There are many similar data recovery software online, like Recuva, 4Card Recovery, iCare Data Recovery Free and more.

No matter which one you choose to use, always act carefully in case of farther data loss.

Read more information of data recovery stuffs here:

http://freeware-fix....d-recovery.html

Yeah, I have ever tried 4Card Recovery to restore my wanted photos, videos and audios back from my phone memory card. It really deeply scans my drive and rescues them all back.

So, it is really worth trying.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users