Camera Memory Card Recovery

6 replies to this topic

#1 Stacey743

Stacey743

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:53 AM

I recently deleted my important wedding photos off from my camera memory card and also overwrote some of them for some reasons. I was really depressed at first. But, after searching a lot of articles and threads online, I know there were data recovery programs that can take lost data back. So, I immediately tried some of them and finally rescue my needed photos back with the help of a data recovery named 4Card Recovery. So, I share my experiences there and hope it can also help others there.

#2 Vicky5654

Vicky5654

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

Yes, that data recovery tool is really efficient. In fact, when my phone memory card was formatted by chance, it really helped a lot and rescued nearly all my original card stuffs.

Moreover, its related video tutorial that is really useful.

Also learn a lesson to make regular data backups all the time. 

#3 Brigit95w

Brigit95w

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:41 AM

In my experiences, there are many memory card data recovery programs that can deeply scan the card and rescued lost photos, videos, music and messages, etc, back, like 4Card Recovery, Recuva, iCare Data Recovery Free and more.

In case of similar data loss problems, you should never forget to make regular data backups again.

#4 Jozy167

Jozy167

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

OK! I have ever also tried your mentioned data recovery tool and restored all my memory card photos back with the guidance of an article:

http://www.4cardreco...t-recovery.html

It has introduced really detailed steps for me to retrieve my wanted data.

Note: Of course, I also learn to back up all important card data on different places.

#5 Brita783

Brita783

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

I have ever had a great success to take back my lost photos back from mistakenly formatted SD card with a memory card data recovery program: \

http://freeware-fix....d-recovery.html

It is really efficient and completely free at that time.

Therefore, if someone needs a data recovery tool, this one could be a good choice to go on.

Back up everything important well all the time.

#6 Troey452

Troey452

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

OK! You do have restored all your needed camera memory card stuffs back with great success. But, if you encounter the similar data lose problems, you may take chances with another data recovery program called iCare Data Recovery Free, which has ever perfectly rescued some lost data back from formatted USB flash drive and memory card of my friend:

http://blog4mark.blo...d-recovery.html

#7 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

wow, so many resources available to help. I have also searched for various data recovery software and here is the list.

retrievephotos, 

restoration EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Pandora Recovery

I tried retrievephotos and personally i liked it

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users