Sony Camera Photo

4 replies to this topic

#1 Robyn931

Robyn931

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:34 AM

I have used a Sony camera to take some amazing photos and all these photos are saved on the inner Micro SD card. But, yesterday, when deleting some computer drive folders, I accidentally deleted the picture folder stored on this Micro SD card. Some of my vacation photos are gone. Please, help me to get them all back! Thanks! 

#2 Erica901

Erica901

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:32 AM

You should be more careful about the Micro SD card next time. But, right now, keep this Micro SD card unused and insert it to your computer and check whether all your amazing photos could be restored with card data recovery software, like 4Card Recovery, iCare Data Recovery free, EaseUS Data Recovery and more.

Note: Never overwrite this card in case of data loss.

Never save restored vacation photos on this Micro SD card.

Upload all memory card data to computer drive timely in the future.

#3 Nicole469

Nicole469

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

If there is no backup for the Micro SD card, you’d better keep this card away from anything new and take some solutions to rescue your deleted photos back.

The first solution you are supposed to try is to apply Micro SD card recovery software that can scan your deleted photos and restore them back for you.

Read this article to know more detailed information of data recovery:

http://freeware-fix....d-recovery.html.

If third party tool also cannot help recover the original data, you will need to contact a data recovery company. 

#4 Sally6786

Sally6786

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

In such case, 4Card Recovery could be the chance for you to restore these deleted photos back from this Micro SD card:

http://www.4cardreco...o-recovery.html

With this data recovery software, you can easily choose its “photo” recovery mode to rescue your photos.

Never delete precious card photos without backups again in the future.

#5 Kay76lee

Kay76lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

From now on, never add new photo on this camera memory card in case that your wanted photos are overwritten. And then, retrieve them back with the help of data recovery software after attaching it to a computer.

After the data recovery process, you also should remember to save everything to another drive or card and also make data backups well.

Try to rescue your data back with the guidance of a data recovery video tutorial.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users