Cannot Find Camera Images

6 replies to this topic

#1 Cyandin422

Cyandin422

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

I really dont know what has happened to my camera. I just cannot see and find any remained photos and songs on the camera memory card, no matter whether it is attached to my camera or computer. Do you know where these card files are? What can I do to rescue my card photos and sings? Thanks!!!

#2 Kassia9bin

Kassia9bin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:23 AM

Are you sure there is no one that has erased all your camera card stuffs?

From my understanding, there could be three causes:

1). Hide all memory card stuffs unintentionally.

If these card stuffs are unintentionally hidden, simply show them up again on your computer.

2). Viruses hide them without any sign.

If your card stuffs are hidden by viruses somehow, just remove all possible threats and see whether they all could be shown again.

3). Deleted or erased card stiffs.

If they all are deleted or erased by you or others somehow, do not keep on using this card and restore all your lost stuffs with data recovery software, like Recuva, 4Card recovery, TestDisk and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

Hope this could help you out. 

#3 Cheryl6870

Cheryl6870

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

Have you scanned your camera card with antivirus tool? Find any viruses there? If you find no any virus or threat on this camera card, your photos properly are deleted or lost somehow.

To re-view them again, just take chances with some camera memory card data recovery software, like:

http://freeware-fix....o-recovery.html

But, if there are some viruses, just remove all of them and check how many of your original photos could be found back.

Always scan your camera card and make data backups in case of similar problems. 

#4 Ginadin0

Ginadin0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:28 AM

Have you overwritten this SD card yet? If not, you do have chances to rescue most or all of your card videos and photos back.

So, to re-access your card stuffs, just insert it to a computer via card Reader and choose proper data recovery software to restore them back smoothly.

Don’t know much information of data recovery? Here is an article that has talked detained knowledge of card data recovery:

http://www.4cardreco...o-recovery.html

Hope it will help you out.

From now on, make card data backups regularly to avoid such card data loss problems. 

#5 Whitney7

Whitney7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:06 AM

Do you have any luck to get your camera card photos back? You’d better inform us your results timely so that we can help you. But, now, if you also do not get your stuffs back, some camera card data recovery software really helps. So, select one over the internet after searching for enough information.

Here is a video tutorial that can give some helps:

Good luck!

#6 Jennife0

Jennife0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

I have ever read a related camera card data recovery article and followed the provided instructions to take all the deleted images and videos off from a formatted camera Micro SD card.

If you really want to get your things back, just also read this article to get some help:

http://blog4mark.blo...d-recovery.html

#7 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

First, try restarting the camera or PC and try reconnecting the camera to the system. Secondly, make sure that there are no viruses or threats in your PC by scanning your system with antivirus software.

As a last option, you need to format your memory card. But before that, retrieve your photos by reliable memory card recovery software and keep a backup.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users