2 replies to this topic

#1 jaminc

jaminc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hi There 

My name is Matt. I have actually bee on this site for over 10 years now and still have quite a few of my photos up in the gallery. 

I have never really contributed to the forums before though so I have just recently updated my profile and will do my best to be more active. 

I am a professional photographer that specializes in Architectural and Real Estate photography as well as Being a Google Trusted Photographer for their Google Maps Business View service. 

my company also offers 360 virtual tours, elevated photography and gigapan photography. You can see examples of all on my website http://www.property.photography. please feel free to go and have a look and if you have any questions regarding any of the work please feel free to contact me. 

#2 imagecolorist

imagecolorist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hi friend thanks for your update, if you need any image editing services , you can contact with me. We are the best image editing services provider in Bangladesh :)

#3 Justin1983

Justin1983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:16 PM

I am new to this forum and I have also created a new website for local photography in West Virginia.  Crazy high prices local photographers were charging is what motivated me to get the new site off the ground and reach a broader audience.  You can see my progress WV Photographers

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users