7 replies to this topic

#1 altyfc

altyfc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:53 PM

Hello all

I am working on a website which lists information on tourist attractions through the UK.

At the moment the site is sadly lacking with content for certain parts of the UK and I would be grateful for (paid) help with the project.

You will need to be located in the UK and have a digital camera (or access to one) in order to be eligible.

If this sounds like it might be of interest, please get in touch by MSN Messenger on <my username here> @hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

#2 altyfc

altyfc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (altyfc @ Jul 13 2006, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello all

I am working on a website which lists information on tourist attractions through the UK.

At the moment the site is sadly lacking with content for certain parts of the UK and I would be grateful for (paid) help with the project.

You will need to be located in the UK and have a digital camera (or access to one) in order to be eligible.

If this sounds like it might be of interest, please get in touch by MSN Messenger on <my username here> @hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder that this is still available.

We have a lot more content for the UK now, but there are still gaps in a number of areas. Please contact me by MSN if you're interested.

#3 bigkarl

bigkarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:My two main hobbies go well together, photography and fishing. I dont have a particular style of shots i like to try everything. If i go fishing and can't catch i can just pack up and go off with my camera. My camera at the moment is a Canon EOS 300D DSLR. I have a 60mm EFS USM macro, a 90-300mm EF, and the standard 18-55mm EFS and and a 2x extension for the 300mm.

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

Hi, Whats the web addy.

#4 Andy D

Andy D

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (bigkarl @ Aug 22 2006, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, Whats the web addy.

Yes the website address would be useful and some more information.

#5 morpheus

morpheus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:52 AM

Aye that sounds good but more info would be handy...my part of Scotland rarely comes off well as a tourist attraction (Arbroath) the only thing going for us (according to any guide you read) is that we have smokies (smoked haddock mmmmmmm yum)

#6 Macfern

Macfern

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (morpheus @ Aug 24 2006, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aye that sounds good but more info would be handy...my part of Scotland rarely comes off well as a tourist attraction (Arbroath) the only thing going for us (according to any guide you read) is that we have smokies (smoked haddock mmmmmmm yum)

I'm quite partial to Arbroath Smokies!

#7 fishlover

fishlover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Macfern @ Sep 17 2006, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (morpheus @ Aug 24 2006, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm quite partial to Arbroath Smokies!

#8 Derek1

Derek1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (altyfc @ Jul 13 2006, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello all

Thanks a lot.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users