Is Anybody There?

18 replies to this topic

#16 Canvas Art Prints

Canvas Art Prints

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

Would be great to see some places bring film back!

#17 JackBassV

JackBassV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

I would love to have a darkroom. Just one problem. The chemicals give me Migraines. Took a course in Photography and ended up having to quit. One day in the darkroom = 3 days with migraine.
Didn't affect me when I was in my teens (Member of the school photographic club - been a keen photographer ever since.)

BTW FiZZ: Digital doesn't suck. It's just a different way of obtaining the same results: A Satisfying photograph. I have a facsimile of the first copy of Amateur Photographer. And people were complaining about the new "roll film" ruining photography. "What is wrong with wet plate?" Bet some of them were complaining about the introduction of the dry plate too. (Just noticed he posted that in 2007. Only 5 years ago... Oh well things have changed a lot since then. CS6 beta is massively quick, even compared to CS5.5)

+/-4 stops is bad what ever medium you use. But I've recovered images that were at least that bad using photoshop. You just need patience, and try using a mask(s). A good graphics tablet helps too.

#18 shumicpi

shumicpi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:47 AM

So nice to see that I am not the only person who loves the darkroom. I enjoy it so much more than digital photography, I find it very relaxing to work in the dark.

Not only you alone but me also love darkroom much than anything else in photography.

#19 christinaroberts

christinaroberts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:designing, photography

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

Happy to see peoples into darkroom. I love darkroom more than digital photography. I really enjoy doing this darkroom photography..

Trendy Indian wedding cards - A gateway to perfectly planned marriage!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users