Live Chat Applet For Gallery

2 replies to this topic

#1 richard crowe

richard crowe

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:06 AM

Just a thought really and don't know the technical logistics - but I thought it would be a good idea if there was a small live chat applet on the gallery page that logged in members could use. I've seen them on other sites where you can chat with people who are currently online. A lot of the time when I am browsing the photos I see that others are on as well and just felt it would be nice to be able to say hello without having to use the comments field. The applet doesnt have to take up too much space and could be as small as 2 inches sqaure. As I said it was just a thought and don'y know if anyone else would be interested or how hard it would be for Mark to do it.

Cheers

Richard
Richard Crowe

Visit My Website

#2 Jogi

Jogi

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

Good suggestion. Is it possible Mark?
'There is no point pressing the shutter unless you are making some caustic comment on the incongruities of life. That is what photography is all about. It is the only reason for doing it.'......Philip Jones Griffiths

My gallery

#3 avsnbroncosfan

avsnbroncosfan

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 04:01 PM

I was just thinking of making this suggestion myself, until I saw Richard's post. I know alot of folks in here have become friends and it would be nice to say a word or two to someone without using the comments.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users