All Of My Online Photos... Good, Bad, And The Ugly

2 replies to this topic

#1 skiphunt

skiphunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 09:27 PM

This only marginally has anything to do with this site, but for those who've enjoyed my photographic work in the past.... I've compiled pretty much all of my photos that are displayed in various online galleries, etc. And there are a whopping 739 of them. These are the good, bad, and the ugly of everything I'm displaying online.

I'd like to narrow them down to the absolute top 32 images. I've found in a slideshow, I can always hold someone's attention for at least 90 secs.. so I figure 32 images with display time of 3 secs each is what I'm going for. I'm also sending this collection to a couple galleries who've expressed interest.

Soooo.... if you like photography, and have nothing better to do ;-) feel free to look through this gallery and let me know the image numbers of the 32 photos you think are the absolute best out of the bunch. Or, just look through them without comment if you like. ;-)

http://www.poppinfre...kiphuntallofme/

Skip Hunt
Austin, Texas

#2 Schors

Schors

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Wine, walking, travel, reading, food and erm photography...

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:08 PM

Eyes popping out on stalks, splutters into coffee as flicks through pages and pages of absolutely wonderful images....... some of these pictures have actually given me butterflies!!

I'm starting a photography course next week and suspect I will be revisiting this link many times in the coming months for some inspriation and to remind me why I'm doing it - to be able to produce images one tenth as good as these.

Thanks for sharing them with everyone!

I'd love to know which are seen as the 'bad and the ugly', will try and spend some time pulling out my favourites but I don't think that's going to be an easy task.

Good luck with the galleries.

Angela
Manchester, England

smile.gif

#3 skiphunt

skiphunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Schors @ Sep 8 2006, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eyes popping out on stalks, splutters into coffee as flicks through pages and pages of absolutely wonderful images....... some of these pictures have actually given me butterflies!!

I'm starting a photography course next week and suspect I will be revisiting this link many times in the coming months for some inspriation and to remind me why I'm doing it - to be able to produce images one tenth as good as these.

Thanks for sharing them with everyone!

I'd love to know which are seen as the 'bad and the ugly', will try and spend some time pulling out my favourites but I don't think that's going to be an easy task.

Good luck with the galleries.

Angela
Manchester, England

smile.gif

Thank you very much!

I didn't really mean "bad" and "ugly"... these are just ALL of the images I have in various galleries. I like them all (I'm biased) ;-) but, what I meant was... they aren't all the most popular images... some overlooked in other gallery sites in my opinon.

thanks again for the compliments,

Skip

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users