3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Brooks

Andrew Brooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 12:49 PM

Hi there,
New to this site, I'm a Uk based photographer, I do images which are built out of many shots, to give me lots of control over the picture when I get back to my computer, check my website out at Andrew Brooks photography and here's a few of my shots to give you an idea of what I do...

Any feedback very welcome...

Andrew Brooks

#2 stewart bywater

stewart bywater

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:23 PM

Your pictures are certainly quite unusual. I'm fascinated by your comment that you use hundreds of photographs to compose one image. How long would you say it takes you to create one of these extraordinary works of art? Thanks for sharing with us and... er.... Welcome to The Family! wink.gif

#3 richard crowe

richard crowe

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:47 PM

Excellent site. Some beautiful photographs. Like stewart, I would be interested to know more about your techniques. I especially like your first image - at first it looks like it is taken with a fisheye, but then after reading about your technique, I can start to see where the different images are merging together and the subtle differences in perspective. Not sure if it is part of the image, but about three inches left of the buiiding and three inched down, there is what seems to be apparent cloning. It could just be an unusual symetry or just one of the joins, but even so it is a spectacular shot.

Cheers

Richard
Richard Crowe

Visit My Website

#4 Andrew Brooks

Andrew Brooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 11:41 AM

Thanks so much for the feedback and making me welcome, Stewat the big shots can take about 2 weeks to put together, the city scape one was the bigest so far, took about 3 weeks and is over 2oo pics.

I've just added a new Slideshow to my website at http://andrewbrooksp...m/SlideShow.htm

theres some shots I've been working on over the summer there which I've not posted yet...

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users