Photo

Canon Powershot A540

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jax

Jax

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Card Making, Cycling, walking and IT.

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:09 PM

I do not have a decent camera, and have seriously been considering buying a Canon Powershot A540. Is there anyone that already has one that can give me some advise on whether it is a worthwhile buy? I don't want to go and buy one and then find out I have wasted my money. I have looked at the details on a few website and it looks pretty good to me, but I do not know enough about camera's to make that decision.

Can anyone help?
It's the Photographer that takes the Photo not the Camera.

#2 kirbyville29

kirbyville29

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Cooking and my family.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE (Jax @ Oct 11 2006, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do not have a decent camera, and have seriously been considering buying a Canon Powershot A540. Is there anyone that already has one that can give me some advise on whether it is a worthwhile buy? I don't want to go and buy one and then find out I have wasted my money. I have looked at the details on a few website and it looks pretty good to me, but I do not know enough about camera's to make that decision.

Can anyone help?

[font=Verdana]
Hi Jacqui, welcome to Photoblog. The best place to get opinions on camera is in the camera reviews, there are hundreds on here. If you cannot find a review for your chosen camera, why not head down to your local camera store and ask to have a look at it. They will be able to answer and questions you have, show you the features and you will be able to get an idea of whether or not it is for you.

Good luck smile.gif
http://www.jennifers...otography.co.uk

-------------------------------------------

Olympus E500 (40 - 150mm & 17.5 - 45mm)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users