#1 collinf

collinf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 10:25 AM

Mark

I was chatting to a friend last night. I'd given him the blog URL to come and have a look. One of the comments that came out of it was that the blog had seemed to change its direction from Personal to Review.

What he meant was that the number of "personal" posts from your with your photos and your chatty bits have disappeared and he had to go to June to find anything from the daily posts that interested him.

Dependent on your target audience, is there any chance we could have a few of these "personal" posts every so often?

I realised that I missed them too. I know you're a busy bee, but it would be really nice to see your comments again. smile.gif

Collin
If writers write, how come fingers don't fing?

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 10:44 AM

Good point, well made!

I think the direction of the site has changed slightly too over the last couple of months, although I have tried to shift its focus from equipment to photos by adding the Gallery (which is proving popular).

My own personal photography has suffered a bit, what with the recent site developments, camera reviews and City and Guilds course. Hence there haven't been too many posts containing my photos. I'll try to get some of my recent Autumn shots posted soon.

I do want the site to continue as it is - with lots of news stories - but I'll also try to differentiate it by adding personal stuff again.

It's reassuring to know that people are talking about the site!! laugh.gif
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users